Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Role in the Wild Card


My job in this project is lighting. I don’t have much experience or practice with lighting so I look forward to branching out and hopefully walking away with new knowledge that I can carry on with me throughout my film career. I also had clamed the role of editing but I was told I couldn’t do that L. It will be tough to sit and not edit but I will try! I plan on trying to accomplish the right lighting for the mood of our short film. In the beginning the mood will have to portray just an ordinary day with lots of natural lighting and progress into a more gloomy, sad mood with a more dull and dark lighting environment. We don’t plan on using too much extra lighting for most of our scenes because of the fact that our location already has so many sources of natural light; which is what we are going for!

No comments:

Post a Comment