Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Editing Sound 3b


Editing the Sound Project 3b was different. It is definitely something I have never done before but I think I enjoyed it. I was working with Sarah on this part of the project. I think we worked well together because we could agree on the same thing and we both had a mutual understanding of how we wanted our piece to sound. We ended up basing our piece of a story line. We wanted it do sound like someone going through a mix of emotions and then in the end we wanted it to ease back out to the calmness that we started with. I think over all we both enjoyed working on this project.  We realized at the end that we did have somewhat of a narrative and that wasn’t what we were supposed to create but as far as sticking to our idea I think we did a good job in sticking to our base line. 

No comments:

Post a Comment