Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Pre-visualizations for Master shot


I enjoyed creating the storyboards but I am not the best artist so I found it difficult.  We also did have to go back and redraw them to better fit our descriptions which turned out to work in our favor. The previsualizations may have been time consuming but having them to refer to when filming is a definite plus. When we were filming I found that we were referring to the storyboards a lot, especially with the cast. Since they weren’t really sure what was going on it helped for them to visually see and read the actions along with the movements. I think that for this project the most difficult thing for us to do in pre-planning was having a set location. Our first idea got turned down so we had to figure something out last minute and with never seeing the location we had to make some slight adjustments in filming the day of.

No comments:

Post a Comment