Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Ideas for Master Shot

In this Master Shot project I am DP and lead editor. I am so excited to be editor on this project and I look forward to working with this new group. I have learned something new from everyone I have worked with so far and cant wait for more to come.

For our Master shot project we plan on trying to create a creepy/dark and humorous secret society ritual(preferably a secret language/culture society). We plan on filming in a closed off room in the library and we are going to hang black sheets from the ceiling to help portray the mood and tone we are going for. To further help us create the mood we will also be adding gels to the lights. We plan on starting off with two people tied up in chairs back to back with black pillow cases over their heads. Then moving to a P.O.V shot from inside the pillow case as the lights turn on in the room. We envisioned having 4-6 (or more if possible) extras in the background to act as members of this society.

As DP I look forward to helping create the proper angles for each of our shots and helping to maintain   sequential continuity throughout our short master shot sequence. I am also in charge of creating the storyboards for pre-prodution based off the shot list and script.


No comments:

Post a Comment